Topic of the Week
For most of us, change at work is tough. This week: three Do's and one Don't for making a change that will be more successful.
Blog of the Week
New Survey Shows Sexual Harassment a Pervasive Problem for Flight Attendants
The time when flight attendants were objectified in airline marketing and people joked about ‘coffee, tea, or me’ needs to be permanently grounded. #TimesUp for the industry to put an end to its sexist past.
Thought for the Week
"The people who need to learn stuff in order to run their farm, or run their business or run their life, learn it — no matter how old they are."
–Ashton Applewhite, anti-ageism activist.
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Top searches on workplace rights for women this week:
- Sex/Gender Discrimination
- Proving Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment - Legal Standards
Top Five News Headlines
- What Makes Retail Workers Uniquely Vulnerable to Sexual Harassment
- A New View of Antitrust Law That Favors Workers
- Healthcare, freelanced: Where will gig economy workers get coverage?
- Wells Fargo owes $97 million to California workers
- Get Your Mom a Flexible Workplace and Paid Leave for Mother's Day