Topic of the Week
Overcoming Stigma in a Job Interview
Stigma. It's tough to face it for the first time in a job interview. Think of it like extra airport baggage--sure; it makes the journey more challenging; but there's no reason you still can't reach your destination.
Blog of the Week
56 attorneys general push Congress to help sexual harassment victims gain access to the courts
Attorneys general from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories wrote a letter Monday imploring Congress to make the courts more accessible to victims of sexual harassment.
Thought for the Week
"The greatest wealth is health."
List of the Week
Training Mistakes: Workers Feelings About Corporate Training
- 84% say there are problems with training
- 48% say it only happens occasionally
- 45% say content is inconsistent
- 25% say material is boring and not up to date
Top Five News Headlines
- The Tipped Minimum Wage Is Fueling Sexual Harassment in Restaurants
- Calls for paid family leave are getting louder
- How industries from Hollywood to Capitol Hill to modeling are tackling sexual harassment
- AT&T, Walmart Bolster Their Tax Savings in Paying Worker Bonuses
- Airlines Sue Washington State Over Paid Sick Leave Law